Monday, August 11, 2008

out of my element...

Lately, I've been feeling weighed down. Things have been changing so fast. Between my job, school, church, and my personal life - things have been so rushed. Things at work are honestly, pretty crazy. Our shift is changing on September 1st, and I'm up for a new position. The big debate still continues. I cannot wait to get back out west. I just found out that I have to get new glasses, and all 4 of my wisdom teeth have to come out next month. Oh, Joy. I'm not complaining, I'm just taking it in stride. On a happier note, I have met some amazing people this past month. I don't want to jinx myself, so I'm not going to go into detail. Anywho, I have been staying pretty busy with shoots on the side. It's been a blast. I have written a ton of songs these past few months. I think I need to find someone to get them to. Well, I think thats about it for now. I'm headed to Raleigh tonight, that should be fun in 5:00 traffic. Wish me luck! :]

No comments: